what we do.
Supporting employees to stay at or return to work has several benefits to both the individual and the organisation.
Work can play a vital role in a individual’s recovery, by helping to:
- improve life satisfaction and wellbeing
- give structure and routine to day-to-day life
- create a sense of purpose alignment
- facilitate opportunities for social inclusion and cohesion.
Helping to create an open and positive workplace, where people feel valued and supported.
Delivering client-centric psychological solutions to employees using registered practitioners to get back on your feet; fast.
- Tailored psychological services by our expert team including registered psychologists and Mental Health Social Workers.
- Return to Work psycho-education, resources and counselling to facilitate return to pre-injury tasks or new suitable employment.
- Career transition and coaching.
Working with national health and safety regulators and managers of compensation schemes.