what we do.
Tailoring our supports to suit their unique needs and life goals.
Developing a sense of ourselves as an empowered and autonomous human being will:
- Set and achieve goals to improve your life,
- Find relief from negative feelings and thoughts,
- Reduce the impact of anxiety and depression,
- Find new tools and techniques for coping with challenges,
- Develop better techniques to cope with everyday tasks to increase your independence within the community, work and family, and
- Improve your social skills to develop and enhance your relationships.
Partnering with your NDIS providers to provide a holistic approach so you can reach your goals and live a fulfilling life of independence and social inclusion.
Providing services for Self-Managed and Plan-Managed NDIS and HCP funding. Rebated Medicare* and private payment ‘as you go’ 60-minute sessions is also offered.
*GP referral required.
Connect Assist is NOT a crisis support line. If you have intentions of harming yourself or others or you are in danger, please call 000 or lifeline on 13 11 14 straight away.